Really glad you're here 🤎.
Budget Divas was created as a safe space for women and families to get accountability, encouragement, and motivation to pay off debt and achieve your financial wealthness.
I really had no idea where I'd end up, but I knew it had to be this way...
If someone were to give you a hundred dollar bill and give you two options - either spend the entire hundred dollars at Target or deposit the cash in the bank, which one would you choose?
I would choose Target...
I’ve been trying to save money my whole life.
After years of failed budgets, saving money in a cookie jar that never seemed to get full, and sacrificing my social life to pay off debt, I was just DONE. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired and needed something to change. We made a six figure income and had NOTHING to show for it at the end of the month.
After many trials and errors, we finally paid off $90,000 of debt in four years. The best part was that $41,000 of that debt was paid off in ONE year.
It took more than just motivation and determination. The real success was putting systems together that actually WORKED.
My story really began two years into our debt free journey.
We were miserable as we were living on a "rice and beans" diet and were so busy paying off debt that we couldn't enjoy the journey. After 2 years of making excuses to our friends and family on why we couldn't hang out, I was determined to find a better way.
I wanted to have my cake and eat it too.
In the third year of our debt-free journey, we FINALLY started making progress. We found side hustles we LOVED that allowed us to go on date nights, buy nice things, and get paid to hang out with our friends. Our motivation and determination came back. We had paid off $41,000 in ONE year, for a total of $90,000 in 4 years.
Passionate about helping others
Budget Divas was born as a way to show other women and families what is POSSIBLE. You don't have to live a super frugal lifestyle to pay off massive amounts of debt. You don't have to live under a rock until all the debt is paid off. It is possible to pay off debt without sacrificing your family time or social life.CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO OUR STORY
Financial success does not have to be complicated. At Budget Divas, we focus on the THREE pillars of financial success.
- Live on a sustainable budget It’s a great idea to create a budget. But the magic happens when you live on a sustainable budget that works for you. It doesn’t have to be a “rice and beans” diet.
- Decrease your expenses You don’t need to stop your morning latte addiction. But cutting out the extras that are meaningless purchases will create margin in your budget. BONUS TIP: Start with your grocery budget. How much food are you throwing away each month?
- Increase your income Whether you have one job or many jobs, being strategic to increase your income will help you pay off debt faster and your ability to build wealth to save and invest for the future.
"“You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great” ― Zig Ziglar."
I'm all about
It is possible to live a debt-free life without living on a "rice and beans" diet.
I'm not about
You don't have to sacrifice your social life to get out of debt.
WE MAY BE
- You have all the tools to make a good income but have a hard time keeping it in your bank account.
- You want strategies that focus on creating good money habits that become part of your normal routine.
- You are sick and tired of being sick and tired and want to accelerate your debt-free progress.
- You want to pay off debt while still being able to shop and spend quality time with your family and friends.
WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
There are two ways we can work together
- VIP Coaching Program where we work privately together to focus on getting you on track to reach your financial goals. In this 6-month intensive program, you will learn the skills to aggressively pay off debt and create lifelong money habits that will stay with you forever.
- The second option is the Self Study Course, the Budget Divas Membership Program designed with on-demand videos and a course curriculum that you can do at your own pace.
Keep more money in your wallet!
Mistakes in your financial past? Don’t let them affect your future any longer. This free budgeting template will help you get your finances back on track so you can keep more money in your wallet and finally live the life of financial freedom you’ve always dreamed of.
COME JOIN US ON THE
WEEKLY MONEY AND MINDSET TIPS TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED
Each week we discuss tips on how to get out of debt, create a sustainable budget and money-saving strategies. The podcast also features guests who share their expertise on mindset, business, and celebrate their debt-free stories.