How to get your budgeting plan to work so you can fast-track your way to financial freedom!
Do you feel alone and overwhelmed with your budgeting plan?
Is the lack of support preventing you from reaching your financial goals?
One of my favorite scriptures of all time comes from King Solomon in Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (NASB)
“Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor; for if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up!”
One of the best things about being in a church connect group is doing life with other people.
- When one of us is stuck in the valley, we have each other to encourage and strengthen us.
- When we are on the mountaintop, we cheer and celebrate each other's accomplishments.
Being on a debt-free journey is hard. But it's harder doing it alone.
It took us four long years to pay off $90,000 worth of debt. Looking back, I knew I could've paid it off much sooner if I had a personal accountability partner to help me along the way.
Sometimes you just need someone to help you get unstuck.
Someone to help you take the OVERWHELM OF BUDGETING out of the way.
Someone who has been through the trenches and will offer practical advice to keep you moving forward.
That's where a budget accountability partner comes in.
My biggest regret is that I didn't reach out to my friends sooner and ask them to support me on this journey.
I feared that I would be shamed.
It took TWO years to find my people.
When I decided to be transparent and open, I was embraced with love, encouragement, and support.
That was when the MAGIC happened.
We started to see so much progress that we paid over $40,000 in ONE year!
My problem wasn't the income. It was the MINDSET that I couldn't do it.
The good news is that you don't have to make the same mistake I did. You don't have to wait TWO years to see progress.
You can have a personal accountability partner to help you get unstuck so you can finally take control of the money you have worked so hard to earn.
Benefits of the Budget Divas Membership
Get answers to your questions!
- Suffering from information overwhelm? Ask a question and get a personalized answer.
- Struggling with Dave Ramsey's baby steps? I know the feeling! I'll help you get through them.
Courses to help you fast track your progress
- Real life examples on how to overcome procrastination
- How to FINALLY keep momentum even on a long debt-free journey
- Courses on how to INCREASE your income
- User-friendly budgeting techniques to keep the STRESS and OVERWHELM away